Saturday, November 15, 2014

#NaNoWriMo Update

Well, sort of. Though I am not officially participating in the month long Novel Writing Competition, I am always trying to get this story completed. The first "Chapter" of the Republic of Ansdale Chronicles is just about finished. I think I have looked at it long enough. Only one major edit has happened under my eyes, a prologue chapter was put in and after reworking it several times, it just seemed to be a drag, so it was removed. Other than that, nothing. Now I am soliciting help. I admit to knowing nothing about writing a book, just the story. I have heard about beta readers and I have had the pleasure of being one for Jade Kerrion. Anyone who has been through it who would care to fill me in on the process, I would greatly appreciate it. I know it's not as simple as uploading my manuscript to Smashwords. Even they want an artistic cover, something I am not talented to do. (Stick figures are as good as it gets here). That is it for now. I really need to get back to things here, but The Night Beat Demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment